LANEY’S - AN ESSENTIAL SERVICES BUSINESS
Hi, I’m Kevin Wolf, President of Laney’s.
For the past couple of years COVID-19 has presented quite a challenge to all of us both as individuals but also as businesses trying to serve our community. We know you rely on us for plumbing, heating, and cooling services and, as always, we want to be here for you and we want to serve you in the safest manner possible. While things have opened up in our community, we at Laney’s continue to follow the highest level of safety guidelines to ensure that we provide a safe and healthy experience
for you the customer as well as our staff when providing services for you.
Enhanced Technician Protocol and Safety Measures
- Our employees continue to closely monitor their own health and in the event, there is any individual who is presenting symptoms or fear they may have been exposed, they will be tested and self-quarantined as necessary following CDC guidelines.
- Laney’s technicians wear one-time-use disposable shoe covers and gloves; they are also taking precautions to clean tools and equipment.
- Technicians, as well as our office staff, have been briefed on safety practices within our customers’ homes and on CDC’s recommendations for how we interact with one another including any social distancing recommendations.
- Upon request, by you the customer, Laney’s technicians will wear a mask while providing your services.
- If we don’t shake your hand, we mean no offense. We just want to minimize the potential spread of germs to keep everyone healthy.
Because our highest priority is to keep our technicians as well as our customers safe and healthy as we provide services for them, we ask that if you have tested positive for COVID-19 that you postpone any work that is scheduled to be done by Laney’s until symptoms have passed.
Laney’s will continue to closely monitor updates and recommendations from the CDC and our local health officials. Stay safe and know that you can count on Laney’s to be there for you and to provide safety and peace of mind in all we do.